Democratic candidate Aaron Woolf meets with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Republican candidate Elise Stefanik talks shop with our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
Green Party candidate Matt Funiciello opens up to our editorial board as the race for New York's 21st Congressional District enters the final stretch.
The three candidates running to replace outgoing Congressman Bill Owens slugged it out in a contentious second debate on Wednesday in Peru, Clinton County.
The three candidates running to represent New York’s 21st Congressional District exchanged blows in a televised debate on Oct. 8.
In the first opinion piece, I wrote about my public service in County government and the Assembly.
While it's uncertain whether it may prompt politicians to grandstand or boost civility, its virtually certain that broadcasting county meetings via television and YouTube will increase their attendance.
Despite several weeks of setbacks that steered the race to succeed Congressman Bill Owens further into a pickup for the Republicans, Aaron Woolf, the Democratic candidate, said he sees a clear road to victory.
Both parties in reciprocal libel suits will have to retract statements made almost five years ago, days before an election.
Matt Funiciello, the Green Party's candidate for Congress, brings resurgent campaign to Saranac Lake.
Powered by endorsements, Aaron Woolf says he's the eco-friendly candidate for New York's 21st Congressional District
Voters torpedoed the town’s purchase of Frontier Town on Thursday in a vote of 80 to 52. Town officials, who voted unanimously to use funds from their general reserve fund to purchase the park earlier this year, hoped their acquisition of the former Wild West theme park would act as a catalyst for an economic resurgence.
Wednesday's House vote to equip Syrian rebels has entered the discussion in the race for New York's 21st Congressional District
Congressman Bill Owens and Aaron Woolf called for Elise Stefanik to support federal legislation that would benefit middle class voters in the district in a joint press conference on Wednesday.
Legendary consumer crusader Ralph Nader blasts corporate influence in politics as he campaigns for Congressional Candidate Matt Funiciello, who has been a Green Party member and Nader advocate for years.
- Opinion: Editorial cartoon
- 'Contact the Editor' Link 1 comment
- Essex County Board of Supervisors Meeting, Monday, Nov. 7
- Essex County Ways and Means Meeting Oct. 31
- Essex County Board of Supervisors
- NY-21 GOP picks Stefanik
- Gov. Cuomo in Plattsburgh
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder Speaks at the 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- U.S. District Attorneys of Northern NY, VT, NH and ME attend 2011 Northern Border Summit in Lake Placid
- Governor Andrew Cuomo announces Route 73 is now open Irene
- Governor Andrew Cuomo speaks in wake of Irene
- Cuomo launches the North Country Regional Economic Development Council
- Lewis has harsh words for APA board